This is an open source community effort to develop a range of low-cost air quality monitoring and remediation tools. Welcome!
Join in by:
- Reading about goals and asking great questions
- Trying (and critiquing) our community-made how-to guides
- Posting your own how-to guides and mods
- Building on others’ work; hack and remix the kits to refine and expand them
- Submit your improvements for inclusion in an upcoming starter kit release or add-on
- Serving on a Research Review Group for a 3 month period
State-by-state info sheets on indoor air quality assistance and governance (work in progress!)
|DIY Formaldehyde Test Kit||build||in-progress||@nshapiro||3h||medium||3 replications: Try it »|
|Build a plant-based air purifier||build||in-progress||@nshapiro||3h||easy||4 replications: Try it »|
|Leptos: gas detection and monitoring station||-||-||@imvec||-||-||0 replications: Try it »|
|DIY: Wi-Fi Streaming Weatherproof PM2.5 Monitor (Dylos-based)||monitor||complete||@kevinvivergy||5h||medium||0 replications: Try it »|
Activities should include a materials list, costs and a step-by-step guide to construction with photos. Learn what makes a good activity here.