What is Spectral Workbench?
With it, you can:
- connect your USB Desktop Spectrometry Kit
- scan and save samples
- wavelength calibrate your spectrometer
- compare and analyze scans
- download CSV data for offline analysis
- view others' data and discuss
- find similar data in a database of over 60k spectra
No download is required -- just a web connection. The Chrome browser works best, but most standard-compliant browsers are supported. It is possible to use from an Android smartphone, preferably with the Firefox browser.
- Learn to use the software
- Spectrometry in general
- Applications & uses
- API Docs
We really need more developers, so if you are interested, please get involved! A great place to start is the "plots-dev" mailing list for software developers: http://publiclab.org/wiki/developers