rsvp:liz

ierealy "I will be attending! " | Read more » 6 months ago
MJabot "I will be attending! " | Read more » 6 months ago
catherine_m_d_booth "I will be attending! " | Read more » 6 months ago
bhamster "I will be attending! " | Read more » 6 months ago
liz "I will be attending! " | Read more » 6 months ago
malikgui "amazon ppc campaign " | Read more » about 1 year ago
liz "Glad you could all connect. It is the case, and by design, that this platform does not support direct messaging. We work in public so that we can h..." | Read more » over 1 year ago
ptrick127 "Thanks! I'll keep that in mind. " | Read more » over 1 year ago
amocorro "@ptrick127 and @seankmcginnis you're welcome to drop-in to next week's Open Call here at Public Lab to carry on the conversation! These are the kin..." | Read more » over 1 year ago
ptrick127 "Hi @seankmcginnis, I'm actually not super active on Twitter and can't figure out how to send a DM (looks like it's blocked?). I found you on Linked..." | Read more » over 1 year ago
bhamster "Also here are the LINKS that were shared in the Zoom chat: https://giscollective.com/ Community map created by @LESBreathe to monitor the changes..." | Read more » over 1 year ago
bhamster "Thank you to everyone who joined this call yesterday! A fabulous group of organizers and mappers came to the call and exchanged knowledge, questio..." | Read more » over 1 year ago
ptrick127 "Sounds good - I'll connect with you there. Talk soon. " | Read more » over 1 year ago
seankmcginnis "@ptrick127 - I would be more than happy to talk with you about some of the work we did in Philadelphia. If you’d like we can connect on Twitter. " | Read more » over 1 year ago
WendyBrawer "I'm attending as is Mary Jo Burke from @LesBreathe " | Read more » over 1 year ago
amocorro "I will be attending! " | Read more » over 1 year ago
ptrick127 "Hi @seankmcginnis, would you be available sometime to talk about your work with Public Lab Philadelphia? I'm working with CMU Libraries in Pittsbur..." | Read more » over 1 year ago
seankmcginnis "I will see you there " | Read more » over 1 year ago
seankmcginnis "I will be attending! " | Read more » over 1 year ago
liz "@seankmcginnis @eymund @hagitkeysar @Claudia , you're invited! Tuesday May 11, 7pm UTC " | Read more » over 1 year ago