landfill
landfill

tugasgalangfahmi "Gunung Everest, Dasar Laut yang Menjadi Atap Dunia " | Read more » 2 months ago
kgradow1 "This is awesome. Sharing this resource from SDCEA, though I assume you've already seen it! https://publiclab.org/notes/kgradow1/10-31-2020/smells..." | Read more » 4 months ago
liz "@liz awards a barnstar to sarasage for their awesome contribution! " | Read more » 6 months ago
laurel_mire "Land call happening now! " | Read more » 7 months ago
Pat "I will be attending! " | Read more » 7 months ago
latrecejohnson59 "I will be attending! " | Read more » 7 months ago
Pat "I will be attending! " | Read more » 7 months ago
laurel_mire "Tagging in some land and soil folks, hope yall can make it! @pataxte @Rgaude @Scienceteacher7171 @Eymund @Jjcreedon @seankmcginnis @DanielleS @Cher..." | Read more » 7 months ago
bhamster "I will be attending! " | Read more » 7 months ago
Ag8n "This looks excellent to me! Thank you! " | Read more » 7 months ago
stevie "wow!!! I love that graphic. So good! " | Read more » 7 months ago
warren "I love this a lot!!!! Amazing work Sara! " | Read more » 7 months ago
liz ""the stronger the odor, the better!" " | Read more » 9 months ago
Ag8n "I'm sorry, but it's been a while. What's the current limit for VOCs and H2S? Thanks. " | Read more » 9 months ago
sarasage "We are relying on odor as the main indicator. VOCs are prevalent in landfill odors and have a sweet smell; hydrogen sulfide is also prevalent and h..." | Read more » 9 months ago
sarasage "This has been our issue for years, as well. In the past, we rented Summa canisters and would open them, only to get low to null readings and the la..." | Read more » 10 months ago
Ag8n "Certified lab testing by gc or gc/ms gets costly quickly. Are there any other less expensive screening tests that could be substituted for the ini..." | Read more » 10 months ago
sinomin_wang "Sure! I'll do a bit of research into this and report back :) Junhua is an expert in concrete mixer equipment and pump equipment, including all kind..." | Read more » 10 months ago
denissebn_06 "@sarasage Hope this is helpful to you. " | Read more » 10 months ago
fongvania "According to this article, Analysis and modeling of vadose zone gas transport : modeling methane emissions from landfills, their Landfill Methane E..." | Read more » 10 months ago
lucywilso28 "The landfill should be situated far from the humans residence somehow if we able to measure the quality of air it should not work it because landf..." | Read more » 10 months ago
wwhiteruntz "Buy White Runtz Weed Online | Buy Marijuana Online at https://whiteruntz.co/ hello, am mathews bud tender at white runtz dispensary, where We supp..." | Read more » 11 months ago
nexttechhub "The Glock 26 and the Glock 43 are both excellent handguns and there is a little difficulty for any of the shooters to make decisions. Both are reli..." | Read more » 11 months ago
fongvania "Sure! I'll do a bit of research into this and report back :) " | Read more » 11 months ago