1) Which solutions (low or high) should we use for our soil testing?
2) What is the difference between the two solutions?
3) How do we select the photograph to compare our results against?
4) What do the results mean? At what level is it considered dangerous?
5) Do you know how to use the Hanby app?
We completed our first sample. We tested the same sample of dirt twice - once with low solution and the other high solution without really understanding the difference. It is not clear to us which we should be using. We took a sample of dirt from about 3 ft. on residential property located near Chevron Refinery, Gulf LNG terminal, and BP gas processing plant in Pascagoula, Mississippi.
Here are the pictures of the results. It is also not clear what it means. We are not sure which photograph to compare the results to. Additionally, we are not sure what the results mean. And thus, not sure if they warranted more tests. We downloaded the app for assistance but couldn't log into it. It is not clear where to create an account to get the log-in information needed to access the app fully.
Here is a picture of the high solution sample. Mobile Crude oil is my best guess for which compare it to but not sure, but Chevron does also make gasoline and diesel fuel products.
Here is the picture from the low solution sample. I have no idea in this case which photograph to compare.