Comments

ekpeterman " @ekpeterman has marked @jfreemanfilm as a co-author. " | Read more » 3 days ago
ekpeterman " @ekpeterman has marked @junior_walk1337 as a co-author. " | Read more » 3 days ago
bhamster "I did this! We tested vinegar, baking soda, lemon juice, pickle juice, and carbonated water. A lot of acids easily available in the kitchen. Then w..." | Read more » 5 days ago
alejobonifacio "Hi @Ag8n! Thanks for your reply! I had this cabbage solution in fridge almost a week and I didn't see an appreciable color change. I don't know if ..." | Read more » 6 days ago
ethaniel "I used your manual to clean my Purpleair PMS5003 sensor. Ended up messing both of them up (sensor values didn't match by a large margin) - it's alm..." | Read more » 10 days ago
StroudCenterScott "Great question, @bhamster. You can send data to the Monitor My Watershed data sharing portal from any Arduino-framework device. Here is a simple, l..." | Read more » 13 days ago
bhamster "Thanks so much for sharing this @StroudCenterScott! I had heard about the Mayfly data logger from someone who was using it to monitor a stormwater ..." | Read more » 13 days ago
bhamster "Thanks for this vital information @Ag8n! " | Read more » 16 days ago
Ag8n "The nir instruments are heavily used in agriculture. The company I worked for wanted to use Near Infra-Red (reflectance), also called NIRR, to dete..." | Read more » 16 days ago
Ironman "Thanks for all your answers and help. But solving all kind of plastics or swapping them with iron (III) chloride and having a high chance of false ..." | Read more » 17 days ago
junior_walk1337 "That's very cool. If the summit you're referring to at Wiley's was a mountain justice camp then I was totally there. I actually just shot a video ..." | Read more » 17 days ago
warren "This is maybe a weird idea, but have you ever seen someone send a drone up attached to a balloon? I wonder if you could steer it a bit, but even if..." | Read more » 17 days ago
warren "Not too many maps, but as part of the summit at Jim Wiley's place in I think 2010? It was when we were just figuring out balloon mapping, actually...." | Read more » 17 days ago
junior_walk1337 "Thank you! Oh wow, I had no idea you all did balloon mapping down in this area before actually. This spot is roughly a mile away from where that ba..." | Read more » 17 days ago
Ag8n "Please go to the web page mentioned. You will see that this test works by reacting the extract with iron (III) chloride. Many other materials wil..." | Read more » 17 days ago
warren "Wow, great images. Would this by chance be the same site as this balloon map from 10 yrs ago? https://publiclab.org/map/marsh-fork-elementary-coal-..." | Read more » 17 days ago
stevie " @stevie has marked @stevie as a co-author. " | Read more » 18 days ago
bhamster "There are some potential leads in this Twitter thread (screenshot below) Thanks @liz and @sara for these! " | Read more » 18 days ago
Ag8n "A better approach would be Uv/ vis. Phenols, such as BPA, absorb at about 280 nm. So you would set up an extraction to pull out the BPA and run a..." | Read more » 19 days ago
liz "Thanks this is great! thank you @mdiego2798 " | Read more » 19 days ago
liz "nice stitch! " | Read more » 19 days ago
deeptalaxmibharadwaj "Thanks for the good comment. You could try find snake plants or a species of them in sub tropical regions of Europe. You could try using ginger or ..." | Read more » 20 days ago
warren "Sorry Cess I must've missed this email. Yes let's change it for sure. Ok, done! " | Read more » 25 days ago
xavcc "Thank you @Ag8n for pointing it. Yes, it is. I wrote it in the list. I hope the upcoming images will help illustrate the documentation more clearly. " | Read more » 27 days ago
Ag8n "Please tell me if this is correct. Is a double decimeter also called a ruler calibrated in centimeters? " | Read more » 30 days ago
Ag8n "Thank you for the reply. The new page is much better. As for quartz cuvettes, I used them for 28 years in UV/vis instruments. That was part of t..." | Read more » about 1 month ago
xavcc "Hi @Ag8n, Thank you for checking. I wrote an ambiguous nomination fro this container. I just corrected this mistake adding details about Quartz Cel..." | Read more » about 1 month ago
warren "If you open "camera settings" on the camera page you can adjust the white balance as described here: https://publiclab.org/notes/kauemv2/05-27-201..." | Read more » about 1 month ago
shahdharam7 "Hi warren, Thank you for your response. I have used PI camera as mentioned in the link below. https://store.publiclab.org/collections/diy-infrare..." | Read more » about 1 month ago
shahdharam7 "Hi Warren, Thank you for your reply. Image (2) and (4) are taken using infragram pi camera. The detailed description of the camera is mentioned i..." | Read more » about 1 month ago