Comments

Ag8n "As with everything else, there are many possible interferences. Is this project still active? " | Read more » about 14 hours ago
Ag8n "Doggone spell check. It should be" These are emission lines, so no lamp is needed. " not " These intermission lines, so no lamp is needed. " " | Read more » 2 days ago
Ag8n "Just caught this whole looking up some other stuff. The technique most commonly used is atomic emission spectroscopy AES. The flame is so strong,..." | Read more » 2 days ago
warren "This looks v cool! Walkman style. I wonder how recoverable/measurable dust is from the tape when rolled up again. Would some kind of clock mechani..." | Read more » 7 days ago
natematias "Here's an in-progress prototype. " | Read more » 8 days ago
patcon "Trying to substitute this link in for the old Civic Hall blog link: http://web.archive.org/web/20180614162508/https://civichall.org/civicist/need-t..." | Read more » 9 days ago
TheChessGym "STEM Magnet Program " | Read more » 15 days ago
belkinsa "I'm planning to do this but over time, maybe a year to start with. It looks like this was done just a one time thing. Is there anything to look for..." | Read more » 16 days ago
Ag8n "I'm looking forward to your protocols and testing! Good luck! " | Read more » 22 days ago
Abraxas "Try the new UVEX from Shelyak and get that range and everything else to ultraviolet. The price tag is pretty high but there is a DIY that might kee..." | Read more » 22 days ago
Ag8n "Now, to change the topic a little bit. What happens once all this testing gets going? In industry, a financial auditor appears and says " you are..." | Read more » about 2 months ago
Ag8n "There are variations on the method, but check out the USP if using for medical applications. The oldest is a straight " gel clot". The sample is ..." | Read more » about 2 months ago
dgtlmoon "@warren thanks :) added a bit of info about https://changedetection.io which is free and a lot more modern than the other solutions suggested (the ..." | Read more » about 2 months ago
dgtlmoon "It's been 4 years since this post was made and a lot has changed, I would recommend using https://changedetection.io , it's available as opensource..." | Read more » about 2 months ago
Abraxas " " | Read more » about 2 months ago
Abraxas "I'd love to get a pack at that amazing price !! How about a link or anyone else with sources for affordable materials. " | Read more » about 2 months ago
Abraxas " " | Read more » 2 months ago
Abraxas " " | Read more » 2 months ago
ew4cm "Hi. I had the same problem with sd-card. My PCB board was wrong. " | Read more » 2 months ago
Ag8n "In case this work is not successful and the mining continues, how can you minimize the damage done by the mining? " | Read more » 2 months ago
rmd6502 " node_block_diagram.svg " | Read more » 2 months ago
Ag8n ""Pharmacopeia online" is at " uspbpep.com". " | Read more » 3 months ago
sanyaoluj1 "I added a code snippet on how I intend to allow users to drag images onto page to add them. " | Read more » 3 months ago
okunlolastephen37 "Ok, @mathildaudufo I'll work on this and get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you. " | Read more » 3 months ago
dina_salem_nasr_46 "Can you please post the full connection as I'm trying to do the same but it's not working for me " | Read more » 3 months ago
sanyaoluj1 "Alright. I'll work on that now. " | Read more » 3 months ago
mathildaudufo "Hi @okunlolastephen37, thank you for submitting this proposal. Do you think we could get a breakdown of each problem and how you intend to solve th..." | Read more » 3 months ago
mathildaudufo "Hi @Stacy, thank you for submitting this proposal. Do you think we could get a breakdown of each problem and how you intend to solve them? Screensh..." | Read more » 3 months ago
mathildaudufo "Hi @sanyaoluj1, thank you for submitting this proposal. Do you think we could get a more detailed breakdown of each problem and how you intend to s..." | Read more » 3 months ago
livingenaanasebh "Place your cursor on where you need to upload the image then click on the image icon to upload. When you choose the image you want to upload you'll..." | Read more » 3 months ago