Check out our store for discounts and new items, & thanks for your support in 2017!

Comments

caufenkamp commented on How to best write a debrief of a session at Barnraising? : "I love what you did here https://publiclab.org/notes/pdhixenbaugh/11-04-2017/community-science-interventions-a-framework-barnraising2017-session " | Read more » 18 days ago
eustatic commented on Cartoscope GRN Harvey: Requests for feedback -- not ready for use : "Thanks so much for this project, so great to meet you! I'm excited to try the NOAA images. here's an example of sheen: https://storms.ngs.noaa.go..." | Read more » 18 days ago
donblair commented on Sync-mod for ambient background removal -- first tests : "Hi @iamchriskelly -- sorry for the delayed reply ... and wow -- this is amazing work you're doing! Would love to know how your PCB version worked ..." | Read more » 18 days ago
donblair commented on Turbidity sensor prototype : "Hi @gretchengehrke! Sorry for the much-delayed reply :) and thanks for the comment. I, too, liked this approach -- basically, using the differenc..." | Read more » 18 days ago
eustatic commented on Share Your Barnraising 2017 Photos! : " " | Read more » 19 days ago
cfastie commented on How does Riffle compatible with 5V sensors? : "Evidence suggests my answer is wrong. I powered a Riffle with a battery pack which supplied 4.5V, but the VBAT pin supplied only 2.3V. So maybe it'..." | Read more » 19 days ago
eustatic commented on MapKnitter map of lumcon barnraising 2017 : " " | Read more » 19 days ago
momosavar commented on Potentiostat Notes-3; WheeStat 5.1 Fabrication : "Hi @JSummers I really thank you for answering my questions. I think because I do not have experience with it, I can not do it. If you can, please s..." | Read more » 20 days ago
kgradow1 commented on Share Your Barnraising 2017 Photos! : " " | Read more » 20 days ago
kgradow1 commented on Share Your Barnraising 2017 Photos! : "Raspicam with 40 mm objective - 10 microns between each tick Raspicam with 100 mm objective - 10 microns between each tick Dust particles from..." | Read more » 20 days ago
kgradow1 commented on Share Your Barnraising 2017 Photos! : ""How are you collecting your data?" "With a ruler." [] Dan's manometer / water depth sensor " | Read more » 20 days ago
bronwen commented on Share Your Barnraising 2017 Photos! : " " | Read more » 20 days ago
EdMallon commented on An Arduino Based UnderWater Sensor Platform : "I've been working on an overhaul of the code base for our data loggers and in the process I standardized some of that spagetti code into a simple s..." | Read more » 21 days ago
JSummers commented on Potentiostat Notes-3; WheeStat 5.1 Fabrication : "Hi, For the hardware you made, use the firmware here:https://github.com/SmokyMountainScientific/D_SeriesWheeStatFirmware/tree/master/WheeStat6_d. ..." | Read more » 21 days ago
pdhixenbaugh commented on How to best write a debrief of a session at Barnraising? : "I like this idea! Maybe with a focus of leading with the takeaway, and with a link to more resources (which people can add to over time). So the RN..." | Read more » 21 days ago
warren commented on Calibration Issues with larger images : "Hi, Johnix, its possible the source image is too big. Can you tell us it's dimensions in pixels? I'm sorry youre having trouble! " | Read more » 21 days ago
momosavar commented on Potentiostat Notes-3; WheeStat 5.1 Fabrication : "Hi @JSummers I used this file(https://github.com/SmokyMountainScientific/WheeStat5Eagles) to build wheestat. I would like to know which file to use..." | Read more » 21 days ago
Johnix commented on Calibration Issues with larger images : "I have the same problem. I tried on various browsers, from various locations (through VPN), though various networks, at various times of day, to n..." | Read more » 21 days ago
plnedestroyer commented on Engineered Histograms : "im talking about the histogram for the infrablue, so I can make a histogram from an image " | Read more » 23 days ago
jjcreedon commented on Where can I find models for community-university data co-ownership? : "Thanks Nick. I'll have to think about that avenue. You are correct, there's so much more I can do here, but I could also alienate them (UB was dire..." | Read more » 24 days ago
nshapiro commented on Where can I find models for community-university data co-ownership? : "Well done, Jackie! It sounds like things are headed towards a just resolution, no? That's what I gather from "that UB would have to find away aroun..." | Read more » 24 days ago
nshapiro commented on Where can I find models for community-university data co-ownership? : "Thanks you @hagitkeysar this is so very helpful! " | Read more » 24 days ago
jjcreedon commented on Where can I find models for community-university data co-ownership? : "We had our meeting yesterday. It appears that UB management was trying to claim that their policy's (in this case conflict of interest with me bein..." | Read more » 24 days ago
warren commented on Tweaks to foldable mini-spectrometer design : "And with some small extra tweaks and an extra diagram: foldable-2.0.4.pdf " | Read more » 24 days ago
cfastie commented on Engineered Histograms : "The only files used here are the photos themselves. You can right click and "open in new tab" and then "save image as" to get these images. " | Read more » 24 days ago
plnedestroyer commented on Engineered Histograms : "where might I find files for this, I am needing it to create data for a science project, I would also like to keep in contact via email or other me..." | Read more » 24 days ago