Comments

Comment Last activity Moderation
"Good point @liz - there are equations for determining risk based on exposure routes and factors, population characteristics (ie- age) and known tot..." | Read more » about 2 hours ago
"Hi Chris, I made a simple test earlier today, so far only managed to look at the JPEG file data (I have an old code for reading DNG into Matlab (ba..." | Read more » about 2 hours ago
"Thanks @falbriard - I would love to exchange thoughts and brainstorm on this. I think its really important to keep developing these technologies. W..." | Read more » about 3 hours ago
" A good step forward. Congratulations! Maybe @falbriard could use these ideas for some of his work. " | Read more » about 4 hours ago
" Hey @warren! I have an idea. Right now it seems there are much more students than mentors. I have a decent knowledge of JavaScript, I have created..." | Read more » about 17 hours ago
" There are plenty of ways to monitor it. Most importantly of them are expensive. The sulfur smell was probably hydrogen sulfide. There are some d..." | Read more » 1 day ago
"http://april2019calendar.info/ https://freemarchcalendar2019.com/kalender-marz-2019/ https://freemay2019calendar.com/ " | Read more » 1 day ago
" I smell a sulphur kind of smell outside my house maybe 1x per month. I’d love to figure out what it is / monitor it. " | Read more » 2 days ago
" I'm also interested in the posting sequence. Instead of prompting writing issue briefs in the sidebar in a button, what if we had a modal appear w..." | Read more » 2 days ago
" " | Read more » 2 days ago
" Hmm, i wonder if we could somehow use the space where i put the illustration (just a stand-in, of course) to display featured questions? Just a th..." | Read more » 2 days ago
" Or even, to try to be even more minimal: " | Read more » 2 days ago
"On this one, I've been mulling over it for some time. I'm wondering a bit about whether we really need a page which, while well designed, focuses o..." | Read more » 2 days ago
"And just for Scott, here's a test showing a side-by-side grid display of cards, which could enable a full-width page layout: This also demonstra..." | Read more » 2 days ago
" OK, i've been going through this a good bit and I tried out some of the ideas discussed above, while also digging into the "card" design a bit mor..." | Read more » 2 days ago
"Just noting some similarities between this design and GitHub's new dashboard design: Quick links to your projects and pages on left, "Discover" ..." | Read more » 2 days ago
" I found this pdf when considering water quality and tests http://aesl.ces.uga.edu/publications/watercirc/TestingWaterQuality.pdf?2 " | Read more » 2 days ago
" One photo every 50 shots might be sufficient. It depends on how much the light changes during that time (5 minutes?, an hour?, a day?). You might ..." | Read more » 3 days ago
" @nshapiro has marked @haines241 as a co-author. " | Read more » 3 days ago
" @nshapiro has marked @gretchengehrke as a co-author. " | Read more » 3 days ago
" Hi Chris, Thanks for your answer! Very helpful. 1) Regarding the reflectance targets. I bought a dozen of ceramic tiles in different colours (inc..." | Read more » 3 days ago
"Or for something more compact... " | Read more » 3 days ago
"I want to highlight three big takeaways from this layout that stand out to me: card-based profile listings displaying the map to the right of the..." | Read more » 3 days ago
" @warren, what is "helpful", as you know, depends on the intended use. Data from unknown and unsubstantiated sources can be unreliable depending ..." | Read more » 3 days ago
" NREL's SAM has access to NREL AWS Truepower files, you may be able to access and incorporate some of that data if you're looking to measure wind e..." | Read more » 3 days ago
" Chiming in to add a screenshot here for reference! Thanks! (i'll edit @edie_blues post so it appears as the lead image) " | Read more » 3 days ago
" https://www.windfinder.com/ " | Read more » 3 days ago
" You might be able to find some thing. Let's take it step by step. First, the only one of those metals that has any color in the Vis is chromium. ..." | Read more » 4 days ago
" @Ag8n , Thanks for the reply. There might exist different view angle, about the challenge and ways to tackle the problem. Your answer is right,..." | Read more » 4 days ago
" Thank you all for your comments and advice, we really appreciate it! Here is a little more information about our concerns, hopefully this will pro..." | Read more » 4 days ago