Public Lab is an open community which collaboratively develops accessible, open source, Do-It-Yourself technologies for investigating local environmental health and justice issues.
Want to talk about air quality? Every Tuesday from now until Dec. 22, we’ll be chatting about this topic on Open Call. Come join us!
Industry is a major contributor to pollution and land change. From manufacturing, to oil and gas, transportation, and mining, the industrial landscape of a place affects the way we live our lives and the health of our communities.
Here are some topics related to Industry on Public Lab:
- [land-use](https://publiclab.org/tag/land-use) - needs lead page
- [mining](https://publiclab.org/tag/mining) - needs content and lead page
- [chemicals](https://publiclab.org/tag/chemicals) - needs content and lead page
- [transportation](https://publiclab.org/tag/transportation) - needs content and lead page
- [land-change](https://publiclab.org/tag/land-change) - needs content and lead page
###What can I do?
- You can follow "[industry](tag/industry )" or any of the subtopics listed above on Public Lab to get updates when people post related material.
- You can contribute materials to Public Lab related to this issue by:
- asking questions about this topic,
- posting research related this topic,
- posting monitoring activities people can use to observe and track industry.
###Monitoring methods and wiki pages: