Public Lab is an open community which collaboratively develops accessible, open source, Do-It-Yourself technologies for investigating local environmental health and justice issues.
We’re talking about organizing and maps! Join us on Open Call on May 11 to kick-off this topic and then every Tuesday through June. Click here for call-in details!
Industry is a major contributor to pollution and land change. From manufacturing, to oil and gas, transportation, and mining, the industrial landscape of a place affects the way we live our lives and the health of our communities.
Here are some topics related to Industry on Public Lab:
- [land-use](https://publiclab.org/tag/land-use) - needs lead page
- [mining](https://publiclab.org/tag/mining) - needs content and lead page
- [chemicals](https://publiclab.org/tag/chemicals) - needs content and lead page
- [transportation](https://publiclab.org/tag/transportation) - needs content and lead page
- [land-change](https://publiclab.org/tag/land-change) - needs content and lead page
###What can I do?
- You can follow "[industry](tag/industry )" or any of the subtopics listed above on Public Lab to get updates when people post related material.
- You can contribute materials to Public Lab related to this issue by:
- asking questions about this topic,
- posting research related this topic,
- posting monitoring activities people can use to observe and track industry.
###Monitoring methods and wiki pages: