storytelling
storytelling

alexajohn409 "Data storytelling is the ability to communicate insights from a dataset using visualizations. To visualize the data, data visualization software is..." | Read more » 16 days ago
fongvania "I will be attending! " | Read more » about 1 month ago
julbusk "I will be attending! " | Read more » about 2 months ago
lb3124 "I will be attending! " | Read more » about 2 months ago
JessicaJewell "I will be attending! " | Read more » about 2 months ago
ierealy "I will be attending! " | Read more » about 2 months ago
MJabot "I will be attending! " | Read more » about 2 months ago
catherine_m_d_booth "I will be attending! " | Read more » about 2 months ago
bhamster "I will be attending! " | Read more » 2 months ago
liz "I will be attending! " | Read more » 2 months ago
bhamster "Some great tips on designing data visualizations also came out of the Greenpeace data activist co-op, relayed here by @laurel_mire: Impactful Data ..." | Read more » 6 months ago
bhamster "Made an activity to outline some steps in data storytelling and collect more resources on it: https://publiclab.org/notes/bhamster/12-02-2021/creat..." | Read more » 6 months ago
bhamster " @bhamster has marked @renee as a co-author. " | Read more » 6 months ago
bhamster "This is fantastic @renee, thank you! " | Read more » 6 months ago
renee " " | Read more » 6 months ago
renee "Don't know if this could be useful, but there are some great TED talks on the subject like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edAf1jx1wh8 " | Read more » 7 months ago
fongvania "@laurel_mire and I are planning to attend and will be creating a research note based on what we learned! If anyone else is also, feel free to coord..." | Read more » 10 months ago
jjcreedon "This is a really good slide.. I showed someone this yesterday. " | Read more » over 1 year ago
liz "In conversation with @jjcreedon, i created this timeline: " | Read more » over 1 year ago
yasamanth "https://samak1.com/%d8%aa%d8%ac%d9%88%db%8c%d8%b2-%d8%b3%d9%85%d8%b9%da%a9-%d8%af%d8%b1-%d9%85%d9%86%d8%b2%d9%84/ " | Read more » over 1 year ago
Engineerjaykumar "This is a so beautiful personal experience. Personal experience is same like shuttering for building[https://cementconcrete.org/concrete/formwork-s..." | Read more » over 1 year ago
joyofsoy "Thanks for the feedback! Yes, everyone can understand concerns for your family and community, right? It really helps cut through the divisions. " | Read more » almost 2 years ago
SuziT9 "I really like your tip of framing it as "I'm worried about my health and the health of my family." People pay attention to that, and the concept is..." | Read more » almost 2 years ago
cess "This is lovely :heart: . Thanks for sharing " | Read more » almost 2 years ago