Comments

bhamster "@julia_e_masters, do you have any early organizing strategies to share and add to the fantastic input above? Thank you! " | Read more » 3 months ago
apkdun "I've checked out htis very useful and informational you may also like eternium mod very enjoyable program. " | Read more » 4 months ago
julia_e_masters "Hope you all can make it! " | Read more » 5 months ago
julia_e_masters "I will be attending! " | Read more » 5 months ago
julia_e_masters "@xose @warren @seankmcginnis @molangmuir10 would love to hear wht you've been up to! " | Read more » 5 months ago
lunabell5202 "I am professional blogger and I am also search engine optimization consultant at Transmediadesign. " | Read more » 5 months ago
sarasage "Looking forward to seeing more about your project! " | Read more » 5 months ago
bhamster "Thanks for sharing your experience and these resources, @julia_e_masters, they're super helpful! " | Read more » 5 months ago
julia_e_masters "In my experience, well-thought out data visualization is a huge benefit to making content digestible, approachable, and meaningful. EDF pulls in..." | Read more » 5 months ago
bhamster " @bhamster has marked @liz as a co-author. " | Read more » 6 months ago
xx071800 "Además, quería agradecer a esta plataforma en la que conocí a personas increíbles de otros países que buscan formas de proteger el medio ambiente. ..." | Read more » 7 months ago
SoorajPP "For starters, I used Social media to express my thoughts and to get attention. I am thinking about going worldwide by creating a website since I am..." | Read more » 7 months ago
bhamster "Thanks so much to everyone who joined this call! The recording and all the links shared during the call can be found here. And for the folx who jo..." | Read more » 7 months ago
amocorro "Absolutely love this! Can't wait to read more :smiley: " | Read more » 7 months ago
bhamster "Super, it will be great to see you @RosaL! " | Read more » 7 months ago
sasac6674 "MARKASPOKER Merukapan situs judi poker online yang sudah di akui para bettors sebagai situs POKER TERPERCAYA dengan memiliki fasilitas permainan Fa..." | Read more » 7 months ago
RosaL "I will be attending! " | Read more » 7 months ago
RosaL "I think I've got the morning free, so I will be popping in! " | Read more » 7 months ago
RosaL "I will be attending! " | Read more » 7 months ago
sarasage "I will be there! " | Read more » 7 months ago
bhamster "@lilymccraith @sarasage @LESBreathe @WendyBrawer @seankmcginnis @SaraSWFL, here's the Public Lab event mentioned on the last couple Open Calls! " | Read more » 7 months ago
amocorro "@denissebn_06 check out this resource! " | Read more » 7 months ago
liz "@eustatic @mathew @eymund check this out -- an activity for annotating maps. Would love to hear from you with ideas and approaches -- " | Read more » 7 months ago
bhamster " @bhamster has marked @julia_e_masters as a co-author. " | Read more » 8 months ago