community-organizing
community-organizing

liz "This workshop is still the gold standard! Thank you " | Read more » 16 days ago
stevie " @stevie has marked @bee as a co-author. " | Read more » about 1 month ago
liz "Great link! their work is amazing. Since publication, there has been the amazing Formosa win in 2020 where people collected and submitted boxes of ..." | Read more » 2 months ago
jackmiller21 "Bath and body works does not need any introduction since it is a store that lands in all of ours’ favorites list. The store has the best and one of..." | Read more » 4 months ago
niramyjs12 "Wendy’s Breakfast Hours " | Read more » 4 months ago
stevie " @stevie has marked @stevie as a co-author. " | Read more » 5 months ago
laurel_mire "In terms of groups working on the issue of abandoned land mines, I found a Pennsylvania-based group (they operate mainly using Facebook it seems, (..." | Read more » 6 months ago
stevie "here is one from @Pat that came in Via email: In Wisconsin, responsibility for reclamation lies with the Land Conservation Dept. and the Director ..." | Read more » 6 months ago
stevie "Thanks @ekpeterman! @pat and @dswenson- I know reclamation is something you all have been on a lot recently, do you have any thoughts on accounta..." | Read more » 6 months ago
bhamster "@julia_e_masters, do you have any early organizing strategies to share and add to the fantastic input above? Thank you! " | Read more » 7 months ago
julia_e_masters "Hope you all can make it! " | Read more » 8 months ago
julia_e_masters "I will be attending! " | Read more » 9 months ago
julia_e_masters "@xose @warren @seankmcginnis @molangmuir10 would love to hear wht you've been up to! " | Read more » 9 months ago
bhamster "Thanks for sharing your experience and these resources, @julia_e_masters, they're super helpful! " | Read more » 9 months ago
julia_e_masters "In my experience, well-thought out data visualization is a huge benefit to making content digestible, approachable, and meaningful. EDF pulls in..." | Read more » 9 months ago
SoorajPP "For starters, I used Social media to express my thoughts and to get attention. I am thinking about going worldwide by creating a website since I am..." | Read more » 11 months ago
bhamster "Thanks so much to everyone who joined this call! The recording and all the links shared during the call can be found here. And for the folx who jo..." | Read more » 11 months ago
amocorro "Absolutely love this! Can't wait to read more :smiley: " | Read more » 11 months ago
bhamster "Super, it will be great to see you @RosaL! " | Read more » 11 months ago
sasac6674 "MARKASPOKER Merukapan situs judi poker online yang sudah di akui para bettors sebagai situs POKER TERPERCAYA dengan memiliki fasilitas permainan Fa..." | Read more » 11 months ago
RosaL "I will be attending! " | Read more » 11 months ago
RosaL "I think I've got the morning free, so I will be popping in! " | Read more » 11 months ago
RosaL "I will be attending! " | Read more » 11 months ago