Hello Public Lab community! I'm Tommy, and I'm working on a pro bono project through Autodesk to help out with improving the user experience on the publiclab.org website. You will start to see some questions popping up here from my teammates and myself to get feedback from you, the people who use the site, on what works and what doesn't, or what can be improved. Thanks in advance for taking a minute to weigh in, and helping us improve the site for everyone!
We are focusing our current efforts on Tags pages. Here is an example.
A few questions to get things started:
- Do you visit Tag pages often? Do you find them useful?
- How do you find and navigate to a Tag page?
- What differentiates a Tag page from a Wiki page in your mind? Do you find both useful? (example of a wiki page here)
- What is the most useful info or feature you get from a Tag page?
- What (if anything) do you dislike about Tag pages? What info there is not useful?
That's good for now. This is just the first volley, more questions to come.
We appreciate any time you can spare to drop us some quick answers here and help us make the site an even better resource for making a difference in your world.