• 0


schintha12 asked on March 09, 2017 01:18
73 | 1 answers | shortlink

Which sensor/spectrometer can be used to quantify the blood contents through the skin (non invasive)? I want to compare the level of a protein in healthy and sick individual non-invasively. I was wondering if any kind of spectrometer or sensor can give me a characteristic curve/peak which I can compare without drawing the blood.

barnstar:basic question:question


Popauser 8 months ago

@Popauser awards a barnstar to schintha12 for their awesome contribution!

Log in to comment

1 Answers

Hi, and welcome to public lab,

There is work being done in academic settings, with Surface Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy (SERS), however I do not believe that anybody at Public Lab is working on this. http://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/articlelanding/2013/AN/C3AN36890D#!divAbstract

Good luck!

Log in to comment

Sign up or Login to post an answer to this question.