Spectral Workbench Help
If you have trouble, you can post questions to the mailing list by signing up on this site, which will subscribe you. You can also post requests for help to Github at: https://github.com/jywarren/spectral-workbench/issues/new
Look over the issues listed here, and see if your problem already exists, or is already answered:
Please consider these questions in your request:
- Did you launch the platform-specific version in the Mac OS X or Windows folders, or run it from within Processing (http://processing.org)?
- If you're having trouble, please try the Processing version, as it generates more useful error output.
- If you run it in Processing (processing.org) can you copy and paste the debug output from the Processing window and post/send it? That's much easier to diagnose.
- Do you have a webcam and does it work normally in Photo Booth (mac), Cheese (linux), or whatever webcam app Windows has?
- Did you close other webcam-using applications and free up your webcam before launching Spectral Workbench?
- Do you have QuickTime installed? http://www.apple.com/quicktime/