Public Lab is an open community which collaboratively develops accessible, open source, Do-It-Yourself technologies for investigating local environmental health and justice issues.
Want to talk about air quality? Every Tuesday from now until Dec. 15, we’ll be chatting about this topic on Open Call. Come join us!
This is an open source community effort to develop a range of low-cost air quality monitoring and remediation tools. Welcome!
**Join in by:**
* Reading about goals and asking great questions
* Trying (and critiquing) our community-made how-to guides
* Posting your own how-to guides and mods
* Building on others’ work; hack and remix the kits to refine and expand them
* Submit your improvements for inclusion in an upcoming starter kit release or add-on
* Serving on a Research Review Group for a 3 month period
[State-by-state](https://publiclab.org/wiki/state-by-state-info-sheets-on-indoor-air-quality) info sheets on indoor air quality assistance and governance (work in progress!)
##Frequently Asked Questions about air quality
Also see http://publiclab.org/wiki/air-quality
By @zengirl2: https://blog.adafruit.com/2016/08/09/how-to-purify-your-air-with-hacked-plants-publiclab-citizenscience/