artivism

JessicaJewell "I will be attending! " | Read more » about 1 month ago
ierealy "I will be attending! " | Read more » about 1 month ago
MJabot "I will be attending! " | Read more » about 1 month ago
catherine_m_d_booth "I will be attending! " | Read more » about 2 months ago
bhamster "I will be attending! " | Read more » about 2 months ago
liz "I will be attending! " | Read more » about 2 months ago
dchang3 "Rosten Woo set up a sound installation (wind chimes) in partnership with the Oakland Museum, city of Oakland, Chabot Space and Science Center, West..." | Read more » 5 months ago
Ag8n "You learn to accept many environmental issues. The color of metal chelates in stream from a storm water discharge has a certain charm, but it stil..." | Read more » 5 months ago
fongvania "Also really creative "carbon capes" and "pollution puddings": https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/Hyhjwbx0vf7mPhxycWR5zd/five-remarkable-work..." | Read more » 5 months ago
rebeccaMw "In the Chesapeake Bay, there is an approximately 1 cubic mile section that is considered a "dead zone." This is the result of excess nitrogen and p..." | Read more » 6 months ago
maxkrazy "When seing birds at the west coast in Denmark soiled in oil unable to fly away and litereally crying for help... It was after an oil spill. I will..." | Read more » 6 months ago
pubgapk "Photography pro or not, a camera-to-Android setup can add a lot of utility and fun to your normal shooting routine. ... Then, connect a USB OTG ada..." | Read more » 10 months ago
Onmovies "I am very happy to have found this information that I have been looking for. OnMovies App Download " | Read more » almost 3 years ago