What I want to do or know
I'd like to know more about the low cost radon testing kits the EPA is promoting here.
I'd like to know more about people's experience with them:
- How much are they?
- What is it like to use the kit?
- Is it easy?
- How long does it take?
- Does it come with clear directions?
- What do you do after you've run the test?
- Does it have to be sent to a lab? If so, who does the analysis?
- What do the results looking like? (visual, or just a number?)
Also, if it goes to a lab: Does anyone know how they do the analysis on it?