Public Lab is an open community which collaboratively develops accessible, open source, Do-It-Yourself technologies for investigating local environmental health and justice issues.
Let’s talk about air quality data! Join us for Open Call on this topic every Tuesday until Dec. 14. Click here for details!
This is a regional page for the Public Lab Community in the midwestern United States and Canada. North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio.
###Organizers in the Midwest
* [Pat Popple](/profile/Pat) (Chippewa Falls, WI)
* [Anita Chan](/profile/anita) (Champaign-Urbana, IL and Lima, Peru)
###Existing chapters in the Midwest
**Discussing on the [Midwest mailing list](https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/publiclab-midwest):**
- [Chicago](http://publiclab.org/wiki/chicago) Discussing on the [Chicago mailing list](https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/public-lab-chicago)
- [Wisconsin](/wiki/wisconsin) Discussing on the Midwest mailing list
- [The Frac Sand Issue](https://www.publiclab.org/wiki/frac-sand)
- [The Petcoke Issue](https://publiclab.org/wiki/chicago)