Did you know that Public Lab is an open community supported by a nonprofit? Your financial contribution is important to ensure the continued growth of the community, and is tax deductible.
Show your commitment to empowered, healthy communities by becoming a global partner in Civic Science, assisting communities in doing their own environmental investigations through civic science research. Contribute at any amount of your liking, or schedule a recurring donation, to help support Public Lab programming and infrastructure.
Become a Corporate Sponsor
Each Corporate Sponsorship is customizable. Please contact Development Manager, Becki Chall, at Becki@publiclab.org for more information on these opportunities.
Corporate Sponsorships opportunities include:
- General organization sponsorship
- Environmental Tech Clinic sponsorship
- Public Lab Incubator sponsorship
- Local/site sponsorship
- Expedition or workshop sponsorship
- Barnraising/Conference sponsorship
- In-kind tool and supply sponsorships
Sponsorship benefits may include:
- Your company name/logo on the Public Lab tool page, documentation, or tool itself
- Use of Public Lab tools in your promotions
For information on any of the opportunities list above, please contact Development Manager, Becki Chall at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 504.358.0647.
Public Lab is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation. Donations are tax deductible as permitted by law.