Interested in microplastics? We're looking for you!
There's a group based out of southern Wisconsin who is looking to start a project monitoring for microplastics. They're interested in hearing about other people's experiences, talking about lessons learned, and best practices as they work on setting up a monitoring program. They will be working with BabyLegs, but other microplastic monitoring experiences and interests welcome!
Join us Thursday, July 2
We have a zoom line set up for 6pm et/ 5 ct. Come listen and/or offer ideas!
We're looking for:
- Others interested in microplastics monitoring,
- Anyone interested in using BabyLegs, and
- Anyone with experience monitoring microplastics!
- 17:00 - 17:05 Welcome
- 17:05 - 17:15 Introductions
- 17:15 - 17:30 Intro to baby legs in streams and rivers
- 17:30 - 18:15 Experiences, lessons learned and best practices
- 18:15 - 18:30 Data analysis and reporting
- 18:30 - 18:35 Session closes for external attendees
- 18:35 - 18:45 Site selection and local teams
- 18:45 - 18:50 Questions
- 18:50 - 19:00 Wrap up and evaluation
Thinking about coming? Let us know in the comments!
BabyLegs Photo by Dave Howell for MEOPAR