Issue 4 is focused on long-term research in the New York City chapter. Download the digital version here, or grab a print copy in the public lab store.
- Full color maps featuring sewage overflows in the Gowanus Canal and oyster reef restoration in the Bronx River
- Jamaica Bay cover illustration by Gena Wirth
- Interview with founding board member and New York City research lead Eymund Diegel by Shannon Dosemagen
- Two-tether mapping method by Natasia Sidharta
- GLAM Mission by Hans Hesselein
- Five Borough Farm by Philip Silva and Liz Barry
- and much more!