Issue 4 is focused on long-term research in the New York City chapter. Download the digital version here, or grab a print copy in the public lab store.
- Full color maps featuring sewage overflows in the Gowanus Canal and oyster reef restoration in the Bronx River
- Jamaica Bay cover illustration by Gena Wirth
- Interview with founding board member and New York City research lead Eymund Diegel by Shannon Dosemagen
- Two-tether mapping method by Natasia Sidharta
- GLAM Mission by Hans Hesselein
- Five Borough Farm by Philip Silva and Liz Barry
- and much more!
Thanks to bronwen (http://publiclab.org/profile/bronwen), lise brenner, and katie gradowski for helping to edit and do graphic design! First community edited GMF evar!
Reply to this comment...
Log in to comment
Login to comment.