Public Lab will be exhibiting for our fourth year at World Maker Faire this weekend! New York Hall of Science--find us in Zone 5, under a tent, more details will be known by this Friday.
- Saturday September 20: 10 AM - 7 PM
- Sunday September 21: 10 AM - 6 PM
Also, at 5pm-5:30pm on Sunday, Liz will be presenting in NYSCI Auditorium Map: https://makerfaire.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/mf14_ny_map_nysci.pdf Public Lab: Collaborative Making for a Better World
It's going to be two fun days full of meeting cool people and talking about Public Lab and laughing a lot.
What's else is good?
- We'll be under a tent!
- There's an app for finding stuff and getting un-lost: makerfaire.com/app
What are we demoing anyways?
- water conductivity (metals/salts via donblair's Riffle)
- oil testing with blue laser and spec. also general spec folding, calibrating, and atmosphere scans for O2, O3, H2O vapor, CO2 etc
- infragram point-n-shoot (brand new, no one has this in new york yet, demo-only not for sale)
- pole aerial mapping. (and balloon and kite obviously.)
- and lots of new schwag like new grassroots mapping forums, stickers, cards, etc.
Bus Option 1: Q23 or Q58 to Corona Avenue and 108 Street. Bus Option 2: Q48 to 111th Street and Roosevelt Avenue.
Subway Option 1: Take 7 LOCAL train to 111th Street Station. Walk three blocks south. Subway Option 2: Take 7 EXPRESS to Mets-Willets Point. Walk down the boardwalk and follow the signs to the New York Hall of Science.
Secure Valet Bicycle Parking will be provided at the main entrance: 47-01 111th Street on Saturday ( 9:30am - 7:30pm) and Sunday (9:30am - 6:30pm).