AKL Mini-Maker workshops Term-1:
- The kids build standard PL Coqui design, and test it in various liquids.
- Discuss hyperthetical uses, Coqui limitations, conductivity and liquid temperature
- Investigate various adaptions of the Coqui: Measuring turbidity with photo-resistor+LED; conductivity probes; temperature sensor (DHT-11).
- Investigate Coqui signal output, via Arduino, to activate a public installation of LED lights, changing colour and pulsating with water conductivity.
- Investigate Coqui signal transmission to a webpage.