Staff call notes 8 13 2012
- on the call
- Goals Finish updating maps by the end of the week. Beverly Peirce, Chris Fastie submitting recent maps among others.
- Going to EPA Region 4 Environmental Justice conference in Atlanta on Thursday and Friday. Shannon suggested I go representing PLOTS. I asked my boss if I could go representing WCU. He agreed, so WCU is paying for it.
- VA group I trained three weeks ago: they are mapping autonomously in VA and MI. Maps are appearing in MapKnitter.
- Possible contract work in MI
- Will be
- Bug submission minus Github: http://publiclaboratory.org/wiki/issues
- Accomplishments-- awesome toorcamp experience-- may have found help with NDVI calibration-- launched wifi router, 75 foot zeppelin antenna, aerial video w/ brooxes kit + two maps, one balloon, one tyvek kite.
- Goals-- catch up on everything else/e-mail
- Done: Kickstarter vid, thermographer.publiclaboratory.org, mapknitter debugging
- To do: h2s sensor 2 UMASS, retail lost packages, re-ordering balloon kits, finish Kickstarter and coordinate launch date, more mapknitter debugging (centering), jerusalem list + organizers nominations, spectral workbench licensing discussion
- Thurs/Fri offline for RA/GRT training (ugh)
- Are new notes moderated? Adam - I tried to post a new note, the newsletter, and it failed. (resolved)
- Format: Title in bold - less than a sentence please - http://link-to-more-info...
less than a sentence please
Mapknitter debugging: image stacking order and map centering (link coming soon - Jeff)
- Thermographer.publiclaboratory.org (http://publiclaboratory.org/notes/warren/8-11-2012/mobile-thermographer-prototype)