Staff call notes 6 25 2012
- 5 accomplished: Providence mapping meet up--providence research group-Matt Stalz: web developer for Maker Bot founder of http://www.hackpittsburgh.org/, EPA meetings, move of materials from Pirateship, H2S, RPI talk, mapknitter training,
- 5 goals: EPA research notes, RPI conference, H2S ordering exp rhus, finish map of maps, Ceder Tree grant, publication proposal.
- Accomplished: kite workshop outreach.
- almost same To Do’s as last week, plus EPA calibration NOX Ozone letter Due by email June 30. Also, following up on fundraising possibility: 1) Region 2 website: “Community Transformation Grant funding Opportunity.” The deadline to submit a Letter of Intent is June 18, 2012, and the application deadline is July 13, 2012.
- 5 accomplished: insurance docs in, KNC/Claneil submitted, training w/ UCL, H2S protocol/testing, PPSR review,
- 5 goals: RPI and UR talks, 4S paper, reimbursements and continued accounting, research notes for H2S test, RKF/Wells Fargo grants (?), GMF interview finished
- Lumcon project with the Alex’s, met twice last week, work done in between. Alex Kolker is leading the project--tracing coastline areas,
- MapKnitter training sessions (3 last week)
- Updated sponsorship plans, need to coordinate with Shannon
- GDAL meetup, Version 2 coming later this year LibTiff4 spec is final and good. BigTiff is ready
- now: Mapknitter help desk
- Lumcon work meeting, Lumcon analysis work
- Finish Big Branch map
- get working phone before RPI trip
- RPI work
- writeup from EF! this weekend
- Wells Fargo grant? http://www.nfwf.org/AM/Template.cfm?Section=Charter_Programs_List&TEMPLATE=/CM/ContentDisplay.cfm&CONTENTID=25464
- plans for RPI---
- plans to drop off to Liz and Eymund -- Amsterdam and 118th.
- calibration meeting tonight?
- Sara’s position at Northeastern.
- Knight Foundation Sponsoring Drones http://www.niemanlab.org/2012/06/knight-foundation-diversifies-its-journalism-investments-again-with-its-new-prototype-fund/
- Dolores Park Map (adding link here we have notes and content from the day going online Thurs)
- H2S test update