staff call notes 6 10 2011
- next steps: georeferenced comments/annotations
- nearest other maps
- finish all parts of map records
- ability to embed maps
- resolve zoom level bugs
- Forum: proofs arriving shortly at Jeff’s?
- submit KNC new budget
- Lindbergh - discussion next week
- new Dropbox folder in plots/grants/CVs - please put yours in
Field work this week
- jeff: didn’t manage to fly over Gowanus this time
- Greenhorns meeting
- East Harlem Tutorial Program meeting
- Parts and Crafts reaching out
- Pat Coyle - Summary form Stewart coming via email
PLOTS: the organization
- incorporation filing date?
Recent & Upcoming events
- need to organize/announce bay area meetup next Sat. 6/18
Website and software
- longer and longer list of needed improvements to MapMill, Knitter, Spectral Workbench
- how-to videos on our site (Stewart wants to try to make these) - how to process/stitch? also how to start a knitter map, how to use our map viewer, how to initiate some of the main activities...
Next call at 10AM EST on Monday, June 13