Staff call notes 5 17 2012
Thursday May 17 2012
- in the field, workshop with Global Community Monitor. Talking specifically about air quality and potential air column monitoring. Mapped a reclaimed site this week.
- Map accuracy: spent time this week comparing base maps and map accuracy. Would like to continue research a bit further by trying to contact someone at GMAPS.
- GMF editorial process development
- website tasks: http://publiclaboratory.org/wiki/website-projects
- SCEA Conf (Philly) possible Public Lab group being discussed
- Jeff: plots-organizers list, can i help out or is it not a rush?
- also website projects solicit to plots-organizers and/or main list?
- images of South American PLOTS projects?
- Healthcare taken out of Payroll this round
- Credit Card statement for reimbursements
- Format: Title in bold - less than a sentence please - http://link-to-more-info...
- less than a sentence please Dolores Park Map (adding link here we have notes and content from the day going online Thurs)
- Thermal flashlight workshop in Providence: Sara to post research note with details
Paper/research issues: keeping off staff call for now, coordinate mediated meeting next week, coord. by email. Separation of immediate discussion of paper and broader discussion of research practices