Staff call notes 3 26 2012
Monday March 26, 2012
Recent & Upcoming events
- update water hackathon -- installed Leif device in Gowanus,
- update iLand -- Jessica
- MMM - upcoming in NYC. March 31 at Van Alan Foundation.
- MMM - SF meetup is happening at wherecamp on the 31st
- Harvard - “Landscape Infrastructure” Peruvian connections, EcoSynth guy Erle Ellis who Jessica Breen will be studying with (Baltimore), NYC Dept of Parks chief urban designer is a Kickstarter supporter.
- GenSpace on Tuesday -- Sara.
- Where2.0 live video streaming using Brookes equip, jump on stage and do 5 minute intro?
- Sara start work on letters of intent to Foundations.
- Stu met with Catherine Burton, PLOTS has been asked to be part of the Fall volume of BAMMA mapping journal. 500-2000 words, not due until first week of October and Catherine is going to work with us to make sure its ready
- Plan for forum- mat get ahold of Stu
- Figure out different sections-Stu to email out about this.
- set timeline
- travel/planning for staff meeting: WED deadline plane tickets for all to buy.
- Rent car? Bedding stuff? Liz possible stay with her brother?
- bump staff meetings back 30 minutes?
- Davis planning--mat to borrow shannon’s car
- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EDqElQucSPaZinL-akv6OMH2bFu4HwI74M4BwN6GZgw/edit Mat to finish up PBS post Follow up on Unicef? Shannon to talk with & discuss with Mikel, Berkman, Jeff. Then approach UNCIEF. http://www.unicef.org/infobycountry/brazil_62043.html
- Need to mail out Mapping forum to kickstarters. Liz to manage.
- to $10 backers-- there are 30 of them.
Field work this week
- Thursday afternoon field work Rhode Island Public Health Department H2S