- CMOS camera: $209: http://www.amazon.com/Canon-PowerShot-SD4000IS-Digital-Optical/dp/B003L77Y5S or SONY $189: http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=sony+exmor&hl=en&prmd=ivnsu&biw=1024&bih=467&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=4076053667131651455&sa=X&ei=s42bTeThM4LTgQfMu62LBw&ved=0CJYBEPMCMAc (I think we want the Canon)
- see back-illuminated CMOS sensitivity curve here: http://publiclaboratory.org/notes/warren/12-12-2010/can-we-use-back-illuminated-cmos-video-cameras-uv-imaging
Can we just do this on a $100 budget to Staples or something?
- CDs, DVDs
- New black tape (the roll we have is expired- no longer sticky)
- assorted cardboard tubes
- black spray paint (i may have some)
- soft packing foam (to fix pieces into the suitcase)
- scotch tape
- sample containers?
- aluminum foil