Mon April 25 2011 Agenda
This is a revision from April 25, 2011 19:39. View all revisions
Notes on the actual meeting can be found here: (insert google doc link)
- Full time/part time--what criteria do we need to determine who takes these roles? What processes will we have in place to balance these roles?
- consensus on FT/PT -- in the absence of having made that decision before
- who wants what, who can do what?
- who would take a FT position if it were available?
- separate: willingness, ability, preference, insistence to work PT or FT
- what, organizationally, should be the review/prerequisite process for accepting a FT "applicant"? a plan of work? Stewart & Shannon did one; we could base on that.
- How we value different types of work
- How we prioritize types of work
- an actual internal budget based on the above
- mission statement - update from working group: Sara, Shannon, Stewart (or was it Matt? sorry)
- Grant updates
- SIP update
- summaries from http://publiclaboratory.org/notes/gonzoearth/4-19-2011/notes-4-19-staff-call