This is a mini-guide to uploading photos for the New Orleans Stormwater Project.
You can now upload directly to the shared folder without logging in under a new account -- any Google/Gmail account will work:
- Upload the photos from Villere site onto your computer in one folder, and the photos from the Earth Lab in a different folder.
- Click the folder "stormwater photos"
- Click the Villere folder and select the date range from the past week.
- Copy the photos from the Villere folder on your home computer into this folder.
- Once those are uploaded go back to the stormwater folder.
- Click the Earth Lab folder and select the date range from the past week.
- Copy the photos from the Earth Lab folder on your home computer into this folder.
- Once you're finished, pull up the SD card on your computer and erase the photos off of it so it is blank again.