The purpose of the blog is to capture the “who” in Public Lab. It is a space for people to share out! Beyond the research, beyond the discussion lists... Who is here and why?
Start a post by clicking here:
Examples of content for the Public Lab Blog:
- Learning about something new,
- Discovering pollution in your community,
- What got you involved in Public Lab,
- Your interests or ideas in the Public Lab community,
- Something that has been on your mind related to Public Lab.
Reflections and Observations
- What it has been like to work on a project,
- On conversations in google groups, the wiki or amongst your community,
- Thoughts you had after attending an event or an OpenHour.
Cross-posting from other sites
- Posts from somewhere else that you'd like to share with others in Public Lab (Be sure to reference your sources!)
“Action Alerts” or request for specific assistance
- Something your community is pushing for that you'd like to get the word out about,
- Something new that you want to bring to people's attention.
Questions or looking for help writing a post? email firstname.lastname@example.org