We all knew that Air Pollution is important to be solved before it becomes a serious issue. It is hard for anyone to understand how "Air" affects us as it's not seen as other kinds of Pollution. Also, very difficult for a Young student to know: Why, How, where, What of Air Pollution.
I am trying to work in from of Handbook or Workbook that forms part of their Environmental Science subject or any platform where Civic Issue is being addressed with ease in the form of Games/Activites.
Sharing a few pictures of the work here and so share your ideas.
- Key terms associated with Air Pollution,
- Games in the form of Mapping the Waste.
- Understanding Indoor /Outdoor Pollutants with help of House /School /Outdoor places scenario.
- Importance of Technology & collect data around an air quality sensor.
- Air Quality Audit sheet are few I am working on.