- http://www.sparkfun.com/products/10818 - this includes 25 LEDs
- http://www.sparkfun.com/products/11021 - order one for each flashlight
- http://www.sparkfun.com/products/8375 - one for each kit
http://www.sparkfun.com/products/10969 - two total of these (no 180 ohm resistor). Alternatively, these have the 180 that is needed and its cheaper: http://www.eio.com/p-19326-velleman-kres-e12-pack-of-610-e12-series-resistors.aspx.
If you are starting from scratch
- a 40Watt soldering Iron (if you want it to be permanent otherwise duct tape or Velcro works temporarily)
- hookup wire (solid not stranded- 24 gauge)
- pliers called "wire strippers" to get the plastic wrap off the hookup wire
- solder for 40Watt iron, lead-free.
- a breadboard. If you aren't soldering: http://www.adafruit.com/products/64. If you are soldering: https://www.adafruit.com/products/571.
- a USB cable to connect the arduino to the computer via USB for power 5Volts
- household sponge for cleaning solder off tip
- duct tape or something for the back of breadboard.