- WhereCamp is this Friday-Saturday in Palo Alto, CA -- Stewart and Jeff will be going -- and perhaps testing hydrogen generation in Dunkin Donuts boxes
- Parts & Crafts - updates this week about the Mon-Wed workshops in Somerville MA, at Parts & Crafts -- read more
- interview Shannon did in Port Sulphur -- she's transcribing it now; great and over an hour
- MapMill changes & updates - more upcoming at work session on Thursday
- PLOTS archive sorting clarification -ok to use meaningful place/project groupings. EX >>> http://archive.publiclaboratory.org/virgin-river/
- will start using README text file in root directory to detail filenaming conventions
- Connecting multiple maps in same viewer , gowanus #2 map release coming https://www.flickr.com/photos/gonzoearth/5635356707/
- should be possible in the new data portal site, using Drupal
- BOD job description
- Following up on Tar Sands
- barnraising early fall, should start planning process- Shannon will send out email
- Thurs. meeting with Joe Agoada regarding UNICEF project in Rio de Janiero -- what questions do we have?
- Meeting with LUMCON next week- Shannon- Bay Jimmy mapping, wetland quantification, etc
- getting in touch with Chad (3rd Coast Kites) or Cory (Wind Power Sports) about gulf kiting contacts
- camera & ballooning care package -- possible switch to mylar or SouthernBalloonWorks balloons?
- pro-bono lawyer meeting coming up (Shannon)
- Shirley update- We are waiting to hear back from her regarding final project funding agreement
Next Meeting Fri 4-22 - time not yet determined as Stewart and Jeff will be at Wherecamp -- likely at ~1pm PST
Login to comment.