Across Louisiana we don't see very many birds and we don't know where they are going, but it isn't just a problem in Louisiana it's all across the continent. We have trees and habitats for birds but they aren't living in them.
Our main concern:
The declining bird population.
Obstacles and supporting information:
We need time, There are no birds to study, so we need to figure out why there are no birds.
Who is engaged in this concern?
In the community not many people care about the birds unless it's their job, but Scientist, Change makers, and Biologist.
What are the initial questions?
- Why are bird populations declining so rapidly?
- How does the trash affect bird behavior?
- What could be killing them?
- Why do we see so few birds on the wildlife cam?
- How does the environment affect the birds