Staff call notes 5 24 2012
Thursday May 24, 2012
- iLAB fellowship (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday). http://higher-e-d.tumblr.com/
- plots-nyc mailing list
- School Working Group next meeting -- encouraged by pre-announcement that middle school program in Cypress Hills got funded via EPA Citizen Science.
- support Oscar and Jess and Lailye to post notes on publiclaboratory.org
- Tools page redesign: google analytics--started screenflo videos in dropbox, develop plan/questionaire
- Subscriptions: develop plan--matt can we set a meeting? 5 EST 2PST
- mailing list and front page integration: develop plan (refer to Jeff thread on newsletter subscription)
- Grant writing: begin Cedar Tree--called Cedar tree-started grant--and Claniel Foundation LOI
- Outreach: talk for France--drafted two versions.
- Site based research development: Thermal Flashlight workshop/mailing list/--planning tomorrow 2pm
- Research: H2S next steps--meeting thursday/friday? Follow up with CO/NM (Friday--meeting 3), Updating research notes may day.
- Publication: circulate and outline Information Society--done--follow up with applied anthro.
- RPI meeting: Friday morning.
- Admin--hiring tech person--cleared work share with Chris--he just wants to see the CV of people we are considering hiring.
- School working group--schedule over email
- Format: Title in bold - less than a sentence please - http://link-to-more-info...
- less than a sentence please Dolores Park Map (adding link here we have notes and content from the day going online Thurs)
- Thermal Flashlight (final mention)
- iLAB fellowship kicking off here in NYC and Boston, bringing together first hand environmental data collection with embodied research practices. Notes will be cross-posted on http://publiclaboratory.org and http://higher-e-d.tumblr.com/
- plots-nyc mailing list for NYC events and happenings -- join here: https://groups.google.com/group/plots-nyc