pollution
pollution

gauravano "Awesome work :rocket: ! " | Read more » over 3 years ago
liz " Fantastic! " | Read more » over 3 years ago
bansal_sidharth2996 " Awesome!!! " | Read more » over 3 years ago
sagarpreet "Will be posting a separate note giving summary of each new layer added :smiley: ! " | Read more » over 3 years ago
SadiePrego " @warren @Bronwen thanks so much you guys! " | Read more » over 3 years ago
Bronwen "@warren That's on me! I suggested breaking this up into a few posts just because the focus of activities are all so different and I wanted to make ..." | Read more » over 3 years ago
warren "Oh, oops, i see this isn't a duplicate at all, but split into three themes! My apologies, i am just always on the lookout to be sure our moderation..." | Read more » over 3 years ago
warren "Ah, looks like maybe it was posted twice because the first was held in moderation (sorry, our anti-spam systems are unfortunate, but you wouldn't b..." | Read more » over 3 years ago
warren " This looks tremendous. Very exciting -- thank you!!!! " | Read more » over 3 years ago
warren "I wonder if there is a simpler map convention that would not take up as much vertical space -- could the label control have text next to it, or cou..." | Read more » almost 4 years ago
liz "Appreciating this work more and more each day! I just thought of a way to make it easier for people to know that there are layers to turn on, and ..." | Read more » almost 4 years ago
warren "Love this! " | Read more » almost 4 years ago
nshapiro "This is great, Karl! So many people are using the PMS 5003 these days and probably wondering how to do this. I'm looking forward to circulating th..." | Read more » almost 4 years ago
zengirl2 "@kkoerner so cool to see this post as well as the guts of the air sensor. Looking forward to the update on the results. " | Read more » almost 4 years ago
ituqq "I sometimes leave comments on blogs. I don’t do it for SEO purposes necessarily, but to learn new things. itu dewa " | Read more » almost 4 years ago
sweetybangru "Hello, Night riders guy I am Sweety your dream Goa Escorts girl who will fulfill your hidden desires. If you are coming to Goa then I am ready to f..." | Read more » almost 4 years ago
pdhixenbaugh "For example, one hour is pretty tight. If you introduced and started building the coqui one lesson, and finished building and tested water sources ..." | Read more » almost 4 years ago
pdhixenbaugh "+1 for the coqui! I just adapted it for a 2h lesson with 14-17 yr olds. I think it could work well with 6 graders provided you had enough time to g..." | Read more » almost 4 years ago
Bronwen "Hi @Kmckeown -- your seminars sound great! I think that the microscopes and Babylegs would be a great fit for something like this.The 3D printer an..." | Read more » almost 4 years ago
Ag8n "The air testing you did, that had something in it, but nothing that would hurt you. Are those reports available? And not just " no significant l..." | Read more » almost 4 years ago
stevie "See SkyTruth Alerts that are reported for this area here: http://alerts.skytruth.org/subscribe?l=30.2602,-88.6521,30.4527,-88.4118#RSS There were ..." | Read more » almost 4 years ago
warren "Just adding this to the list! https://www.epa.gov/outdoor-air-quality-data/interactive-map-air-quality-monitors " | Read more » almost 4 years ago
devinb "Actually it's an entity type. "Entities" are self-defined things (people, organizations, projects, etc) while "facets" aren't self-descriptive but..." | Read more » almost 4 years ago
warren "thanks, liz - you mentioned an "organization" type -- what would be an API endpoint for that one, @devinb? On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 2:20 PM \<not..." | Read more » almost 4 years ago