Public Lab is an open community which collaboratively develops accessible, open source, Do-It-Yourself technologies for investigating local environmental health and justice issues.
Want to talk about soil contamination? Join us on any Tuesday Open Call in February and March. We'll kick-off a research area review on this topic on Feb. 2! Click here for details on how to join!
The purpose of the blog is to capture the “who” in Public Lab. It is a space for people to share out! Beyond the research, beyond the discussion lists... Who is here and why?
Start a post by clicking here: <br />
<a class="btn btn-primary btn-lg" href="/post?tag=blog">Post to the blog</a>
### Examples of content for the Public Lab Blog:
* Learning about something new,
* Discovering pollution in your community,
* What got you involved in Public Lab,
* Your interests or ideas in the Public Lab community,
* Something that has been on your mind related to Public Lab.
#### Reflections and Observations
* What it has been like to work on a project,
* On conversations in google groups, the wiki or amongst your community,
* Thoughts you had after attending an event or an OpenHour.
#### Cross-posting from other sites
* Posts from somewhere else that you'd like to share with others in Public Lab (Be sure to reference your sources!)
#### “Action Alerts” or request for specific assistance
* Something your community is pushing for that you'd like to get the word out about,
* Something new that you want to bring to people's attention.
Questions or looking for help writing a post? email email@example.com