Roughly a week ago, I ordered a DIY Plant Analysis Filter Kit from the store and just a day ago it came. I used the blue filter since I have a old USB webcam. I tested it with one of the house plants in my house and the title image of this research note is what I got from Infragram.
Below is the original with the blue filter:
Looks like it works, but I want to test this outside because I want to see how well the plants that we, at Grailville, are planting to put in floats will do compared to the duckweek that seems to like to manifest in the pond. And I also need to figure out how make a fixture to hold the webcam in place off of the ground (but not in the air) so I can hit the button on my laptop.