This is a regional page for the Public Lab Community in the midwestern United States and Canada. ...
Public Lab is an open community which collaboratively develops accessible, open source, Do-It-Yourself technologies for investigating local environmental health and justice issues.
This is a regional page for the Public Lab Community in the midwestern United States and Canada. North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio.
###Organizers in the Midwest
* [Pat Popple](/profile/Pat) (Chippewa Falls, WI)
* [Anita Chan](/profile/anita) (Champaign-Urbana, IL and Lima, Peru)
###Existing chapters in the Midwest
**Discussing on the [Midwest mailing list](https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/publiclab-midwest):**
- [Chicago](http://publiclab.org/wiki/chicago) Discussing on the [Chicago mailing list](https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/public-lab-chicago)
- [Wisconsin](/wiki/wisconsin) Discussing on the Midwest mailing list
- [The Frac Sand Issue](https://www.publiclab.org/wiki/frac-sand)
- [The Petcoke Issue](https://publiclab.org/wiki/chicago)